Schecter Blackjack SLS C-1 FR Series - See-Thru Blue Burst 10% off tag!
The Schecter Blackjack SLS C-1 FR has a hugely powerful pickup set and fast playing neck specification to deliver searing metal tones with effortless playability. The mahogany body lends warmth and sustain to your sound, and is matched to a maple neck for an increase in harmonic overtones and resonance. Schecter has honed this guitar for metal and rock with an instrument that offers clarity, power, and no barriers to your playing technique.
Seymour Duncan Blackout Pickups
The Seymour Duncan Blackout pickups are battery powered for increased power and output. The neck and bridge units are purpose built for their position on the guitar, and they combine to give you great versatility and nuanced tones.
Active pickups used to have a bad reputation for being an 'all or nothing' sound. Seymour Duncan's Blackouts are the solution to this problem – they provide great power and articulation yet still have tonal nuance and an organic response to your playing dynamics. They are the ideal pairing for creating searing solos, articulate riffs, and complex chords with individual note clarity.
Fast Neck Specification
The Blackjack SLS C-1 FR has a modern neck specification geared towards fast playing. It has a thin 'C' profile that sits comfortably in the hand and a set-neck joint with a low-profile joint. The set-neck "Ultra Access" design and double cutaway body allows you to easily access the whole length of the fingerboard with ease.
The neck is mounted with 24 extra-jumbo frets to provide excellent control of the strings when playing string bends and vibrato. The frets are fixed with a modern compound radius, giving you the perfect balance between low-fret chordal comfort (with a more rounded radius) and high-fret playability (with a flatter radius).
The Blackjack SLS C-1's body is crafted from mahogany for a warm tonal response with great sustain. The neck is maple and adds harmonic overtones and resonance. The ebony fingerboard assists with low-end articulation and provides a smooth playing surface for the left hand.
Double Locking Tremolo
The Blackjack SLS C-1 has a Floyd Rose bridge with locking nut for access to extreme whammy bar tricks including dive-bombs, gargles, pinch harmonic pitch shifts, and much more. The double locking design ensures tuning stability and an accurate return to pitch, even after the most active tremolo arm use. This hardware is chosen to cope well with low-tunings and aggressive performances, whilst expanding the capability of the guitar.
- Seymour Duncan Blackout pickups for extreme power with nuance and balance
- Mahogany body and neck for warmth and resonance
- Maple neck for increased overtones and brightness
- Set-neck "Ultra Access" construction gives effortless top-fret access
- Fast neck specification: compound radius, thin 'C' profile, and 24 extra-jumbo frets
- Double locking Floyd Rose bridge and nut for extreme whammy bar tricks with strong tuning stability
- Accurate Grover tuners
- Model Name: Blackjack SLS C-1 FR A
- Item Number: 1046
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Guitar Colour: See Thru Blue Burst
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Binding: Black Multi-ply
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Maple 3-pc
- Inlays: MOP Offset Dots
- Scale: 25.5'' (648mm)
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin 'C'
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748'' (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787'' (20mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 12''-16'' Compound Radius
- Nut Width: 1.625'' (41.3mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32'' (4mm) Allen Nut
Hardware & Electronics
- Nut: Floyd Rose
- Tuners: Grover
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series
- Hardware Colour: Black Chrome
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan BlackOuts AHB-1
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan BlackOuts AHB-1
- Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment:
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case: SGR-UNIVERSAL GUITAR - not included